With government guidance on lifting COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, we announce the resumption of our Consular Services. Please follow the below instructions:
- The Consular services will be offered only on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10am to 16:00pm.
- We offer online services for elderly applicants as well as those who live far away from London and are unable to attend the appointment in person. Applicants are welcomed to visit the nearest Public Notary and submit forms online via this link to create Power of Attorney and Life Certificate. Applicants must follow below instructions and present their requests in the correct format:
- Please print the form of (Power of Attorney, Proof of life), fill them in
- Take the form and a copy of Iraqi ID, National Identify Card or Iraqi Passport to the nearest Public Notary to certify your documents
- Complete the form in the Kurdish language and post all the above documents to the below address:
KRG UK Representation, 2 Hobart Place, Belgravia, London, SW1W 0HU
*Please note that the KRG UK Representation does not accept documents in the screenshot format or send by email to KRG UK Representation. All applicants must provide clear printed documents. Failure to provide these documents will result in delaying the application process.
For additional information, please contact the KRG UK Representation via phone 02039279870 or email: email@example.com
KRG UK Representation
10th August 2021