Visa to Kurdistan Region
Visa on arrival:
Citizens of the following countries do not require visa arrangements in advance to enter the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. They can obtain a 30-days tourism or visit visa on arrival. All EU members countries, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Vatican, Iceland, Japan, Brazil, , Lebanon, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Turkey, Iran).
The holders of the UK travel documents also do not require visa in advance to enter Kurdistan Region of Iraq. They can obtain a 30-days tourism or visit visa on arrival.
The citizens of all other countries which are not mentioned above (Passport or travel document holders) must apply for the electronic visa via our office prior to their travel to The Kurdistan Region. To obtain this type of visa, you can visit the Consular Services Department at our offices and provide below documents:
- Visa application form. It has to be filled fully.
- Colour copy of the passport. It has to be clear and scanned properly, otherwise the application would be rejected.
- Colour copy of residence permit. It has to be clear and scanned properly, otherwise the application would be rejected.
- one photograph passport size
- The name and address of the hotel you will stay in the Kurdistan Region.
- The name, telephone number, address and the email address of the person you will stay with in the Kurdistan Region
- Application fee (£60)
For people who can't visit our offices, they should be able to post their documents listed above to our office at the below address:
KRG UK Representation, 2 Hobart Place, Belgravia, London SW1H 0HU
For applicants who cant visit our offices, please post the documents above to our consular department address below . Please deposit the fee of the application (£60) into our account:
Sort Code: 30 - 00 - 83
Account Number: 01309601
We will email you the electronic visa and you must print it and take it with you when you travel to Kurdistan Region in order to hand it to the immigration officers.
- The visit visa is extendable and can be converted to a work visa. The total validity would be 45 days from the date of the entry. This extension can be applied twice, not more than 90 days in total.
- Visitors must ensure that the time remaining until their passport’s expiration date is not less than 6 months.
Type of entry permit.
- This service is provided (Monday-Friday) from 10-4 PM.
Consular Department address:
KRG UK Representation
London SW1H 0RH
Nearest train and bus station:
Victoria bus, train and Underground Stations
For more information, please contact us on 02039279780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.