Proof of Life
Proof of life (Barhayati-Jianama)
Proof of living is used for the purpose
of proving someone is still living.
To issue this document you need to
provide these documents:
- One Iraqi identification card (Civil Status, Iraqi citizenship, National Card, Iraqi passport)
- A personal passport size photograph.
- Please note that you should bring all the above documents with you when you visit our Consular Services Department.
- The KRG UK Representation does not accept documents in the screenshot format or sent by email. All applicants must provide clear printed documents
Old IDs with unclear photos, or childhood photos would not be accepted.
- These services are
provided (Monday-Friday) from 10-4 PM.
KRG UK Representation
London SW1H 0RH
Nearest train and bus station:
Victoria bus, train, and Underground Stations
Guidelines for people
who want to submit their requests via post:
For people who can not visit our offices to
issue a Proof of Life, please follow these instructions:
- Please print the English form of the Proof of Living on our website (www.uk.gov.krd), fill the form, and take it with your ID to a nearest Solicitor or Notary Public to certify it.
- Complete the Kurdish form available on our website (www.uk.gov.krd).
- Post the English and Kurdish forms with a copy of your ID, and a passport size photograph by special delivery to our address:
KRG UK Representation,
2 Hobart Place,
The KRG UK Representation will process your
request and mail two copies of the power of attorney to your address. (Please
provide a special delivery envelope with your address) to send your documents
back to you. Please sign both copies, send us one copy and post the other copy
Note: KRG UK Representation
will not take responsibility for any lost documents.
For more information,
please contact us on 02039279870, email@example.com.