General Power of Attorney (POA):
To issue general power of attorney,
you need to provide below documents to the consular services department:
- One Iraqi identification card (Civil Status, Iraqi citizenship, National Card, Iraqi passport)
- An Iraqi ID for the person whom the power of attorney is given.
- A personal passport size photograph.
- Please note that you should bring all the above documents with you when you visit our Consular Services Department.
- The KRG UK Representation does not accept documents in the screenshot format or sent by email. All applicants must provide clear printed documents
Old IDs with unclear photos, or childhood photos would not be accepted.
- The original copy of the issued POA should be sent back to Kurdistan and must be authenticated by the Department for Foreign Relations, and the Justice ministry before using it in the other relevant departments.
- This service is
provided (Monday-Friday) from 10-4 PM.
KRG UK Representation
London SW1H 0RH
Nearest train and bus station:
Victoria bus, train and Underground Stations
Guidelines for people
who want to submit their requests via post:
For people who can not visit our offices to
issue a general power of attorney, please follow these instructions:
- Please print the English form of the General Power of Attorney on our website (www.uk.gov.krd), fill the form, and take it with your ID to a nearest Notary Public to certify it.
- Complete the Kurdish form available on our website (www.uk.gov.krd).
- Post the English and Kurdish forms with a copy of your ID, copy of the ID of the person whom the POA is given to, and a passport size photograph by special delivery to our address:
KRG UK Representation,
2 Hobart Place,
The KRG UK Representation will process your
request and mail two copies of the power of attorney to your address. (Please
provide a special delivery envelope with your address) to send your documents
back to you. Please sign both copies, send us one copy and post the other copy
Note: KRG UK Representation
will not take responsibility for any lost documents.
For more information,
please contact us on 02039279870, email@example.com.