Please see below guidelines for applicants from Republic of Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland
The KRG UK Representation offers online consular documentation forms for the Kurdish Diaspora whom are not able to visit the KRG UK Representation due to specific circumstances. Applicants are welcomed to submit forms to create Power of Attorney and Life Certificate.
Applicants must follow below instructions and present their requests in the correct format:
- Please print the form of (Power of Attorney, Proof of life), fill them in, and take the form and a copy of Iraqi ID, National Identify Card or Iraqi Passport to the nearest Public Notary to certify your documents
- Complete the form in the Kurdish language.
And then post the below documents to us:
- The certified documents by the Public Notary
- The filled Kurdish power of attorney or the proof or the life certificate
- A copy ID of the attorney’s ID
- A passport size photo
Please post all the above documents to the below address:
KRG UK Representation, 2 Hobart Place, Belgravia, London, SW1W 0HU
- The KRG UK Representation will process your request and mail back two copies of the legal documents. This process will take ten working days
- Please sign the copies and send one back to the KRG UK Representation and the other one to Kurdistan
Note: KRG UK Representation will not responsible for any lost documents.
- General Power of Attorney Form (English)
- Special Power of Attorney Form (English)
- Power of Attorney Form (Kurdish)
- Life Certificate form (English)
- Life Certificate Form (Kurdish)
For additional information, please contact the KRG UK Representation via phone 02039279870 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org